Welcome again! I just love Christmas. I make the best activities. Maybe today I can make Santa. I will make Santa out of cotton balls and big colorful construction paper. I know that I will have a lot of presents on Christmas day because my mom is giving me one, so are my cousins, my dad, and also my aunt, and last but not least Santa...
Sometimes my mom does Mary Kay. She makes these cute little bags and she puts shower gel and things to help your body and decorates them as gifts for Christmas.
What I like about Christmas is that I get to see a lot of my family, we get to decorate the Christmas tree together and sometimes we decorate the outside of our house. Sometimes when it gets cold, my family makes hot chocolate which we call snowman soup! If it snows my little sister named Chloe and I will go outside and build a snowman and make snow angels.
I hope it snows!!!

Love it!! I can't wait for your next post
ReplyDelete